Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom




I wanted to let everyone know how much I love my mom. Today is her birthday and she doesn't look a day over 30. She is the most incredible woman, she has dealt with so much in her life and continues on everyday. It's always something crazy... emotional teenagers, young daughters having babies, raising grandchildren (very well I might add) people moving in and out, garage sales, the hundreds of pets who have come and gone (literally hundreds). She still keeps it all together, one of the most incredibly strong women I know. The most amazing thing to me is how much she loves all of her children (and their spouses). She loves her grandchildren and spends so much time with them. She listens well and her intuition is always right (I have mixed emotions about this feature sometimes) I cant imagine my world with out my mom.


Mom, I love you very much I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

4 comments:

gma said...

Alicia, that was really sweet. Thank you!

John M said...

Alicia, your Father has also had the great joy of experiencing the THOUSANDS of pets and can't wait to see the next one...
Thanks for the love and respect you show us. You are a wonderful daughter!
Love your Blog!
Dad

Katie said...

That was very nice! You couln't have said it better!

AD said...

Cher is one of our favorite people in the whole world. We too think she is amazing! What a nice tribute!