Friday, June 20, 2008

Tribute to Brendan






Today would have been Brendan's 39th birthday. The girls and I have a few traditions we do on his birthday. We get breakfast usually breakfast burritos, chocolate cupcakes, and balloons. We head off to Fairmont park in Sugarhouse very close to where we used to live (the house the girls were born in). We eat our breakfast, light a candle for him and sing "Happy Birthday" eat our cupcakes, the girls write a message and we tie them to the balloons and send our messages off to him. We love you and miss you Bren.

4 comments:

hbentley said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. It is amazing. I think that is wonderful tou have those traditions on his birthday.

gma said...

Such a great tradition. I can't think about Brendan with out crying! He and I didn't always see eye to eye but with Brendan what you saw was what you got. He did the best with what he knew. He always had a smile on his face. He is truely missed!

Katie said...

I think that is so neat that you and the girls do that! I am loving that you have a blog now! Just don't show me up by updating it too much! Love you all and can't wait to hear about the trip to San Fran!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

That is such a great tradition! You are such a cute mom! I love that you are a blogger. Hope to see you guys soon.
P.S. If Ellie would have known that you were celebrating a birthday with cupcakes and balloons she would have invited herself! :)