Friday, August 28, 2009

End of the summer special!!!

This is a fantastic class. I have been doing it for the last 10 weeks. The class has improved my strength, endurance, ability most of all my BMI (body mass index) went from 25% down to 17.8% I feel amazing! It's a great deal if anyone is interested. Don't let "Boot Camp" scare you.

Facebook Message: End of the summer special!!!:
"Fit club Boot Camp End of the summer special!!!
-Now till Sept. 5 Hurry in and get 2 for 1
-Come join us for a fun intense work out
-Locations: Day Break rec. center & Dimple Dell rec. center
-All women classes and co-ed classes
-Come 5 times a week $299
or come 3 times a week $199
(for 4 weeks)

For more info. call 801-783-7080"

1 comment:

Two Boys and a Teenage Girl said...

Boot Camp is the greatest. I will miss you terribly each morning when I am doing my boot camp in AZ.
love ya
Kim