Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag

I've been tagged.

Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on blog
2. Answer the six 8 items
3. Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Private Practice
2. CNN
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Any cooking show on Food Network
5. What not to wear
6. CSI Las Vegas
7. I really don't watch much TV

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Exercised
2. Talked to my mom
3. Took Bella for a walk
4. Read many books to Chaia
5. Laundry
6. Went to Target (Chaia said "Hi DUDE" to some random guy)
7. Colored with Chaia
8. Paid Bills

8 Things I look forward to
1. MEXICO!!!!!
2. Laying on the beach
3. Seeing Chaia's new cousin
4. Exercising tonight
5. Watching my girls grow up
6. Someday getting married again
7. Expanding my hair clientele
8. Opening my own business

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Takashi
2. Teru
3. Fresco
4. Mazza
5. Lugano
6. Log Haven
7. Rumbi (BBQ chicken salad)
8. Tin Angle

8 Things I wish for
1. To make it through the teenage years
2. A thriving economy
3.Healthy family
4. Good Health (less aches and pains)
5. More compassion in the world
6. To be successful
7. Love and Happiness
8. Staying mentally sane

8 People I tagged
1. Mike and Emily
2. Megan
3. Suzy
4. Jacci
5. Heidi
6. Sally
7. Don't have anyone else.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good work... about time you completed the tag! I am still so jealous that you are going to Mexico... I just cant think about it becasue it makes me sad!

Missouri Jacobsons said...

Oh my, Alicia how are you? When I saw your comment I was so shocked yet excited to see what you and the girls have been up to. How is the family? The girls are so big, I can't believe how much time has pasted. You look great and very happy.
Thank you for the wishes, yep we've been married for one whole year now and live in Kansas City, who knew?!?! Please tell your family hello; especially your mom. I hope everyone is well and would love to keep in touch.

Take care,
Jen