Friday, December 12, 2008

Zoo Lights

Last night we went ventured into the cold night to see the lights at Hogle Zoo. Despite the bitter cold we had a great time. I had heard from numerous people the animals are a hit or miss. They are active and fun to watch or sleeping. Unfortunately the majority of animals we saw were sleeping. It was a little disappointing but the lights were pretty. The zoo recently built a carousal, this was the highlight of the evening. Chaia had a minor melt down when it was time to get off the ride. This morning she has been talking about the elephant and the other animals she wanted to ride. I foresee us going back to the zoo again very soon to ride the carousal.

2 comments:

gma said...

These pics are great!

Jacci said...

that looks like so much fun! I have been wanting to do that this year. We will see if I have time. I really want to get my hair done did my mom call you? see you soon!