Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year I hosted Thanksgiving at my house, can we say "CRAZY"! It was fun to have all the family together this year. I spent three days cooking and made an insane amount of food. Needless to say we have been eating leftovers since and have more to go in the fridge. I don't think I will be eating turkey again until next thanksgiving. A big Thank You to eveyone who brought food, ate and helped clean I really appreciate. It's funny everyone gathers around the television on Thanksgiving, I never thought in a million years we would all be playing Guitar Hero. It was fun! Love you all.

2 comments:

Red Heart said...

Looks like we missed a good time but, St. George was warm and sunny. Maybe we can get you to cook for us another time or maybe I will cook for you (smoked Ribs).

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

It was amazing. You did such a great job hosting. The food was delicious. Had an especially good time rockin out with guitar hero. Thanks Alicia.